Every digital business has to deal with the eCommerce competitive landscape, and it’s only getting tougher. So what can you do? Hire an ecommerce consultant!
In this blog post, we will explore why you should consider hiring an ecommerce consultant. You’ll learn about digital marketing strategies that are guaranteed to work for your business — even if it’s just starting out!
eCommerce consulting is a digital marketing strategy that will help you with your digital business.
These days, it seems like everyone and their mom are selling on Amazon or Shopify — but not every company can succeed on these platforms because they don’t know how to properly market themselves! If you want to stand out from the crowd, then hiring an ecommerce consultant is what you need to do. Here are some reasons why:
- Check your site: We use a variety of digital marketing strategies when consulting companies about eCommerce — but one thing is for certain: it all starts with your website . This is where people are going to make the decision on whether or not they’re going to buy from you, and if they don’t like what they see , then there will be no conversions. It’s time to take advantage of every opportunity possible by making sure your site converts visitors into customers! One of the first things we look at when we analyze digital marketing strategies for companies is how their website was built. Websites are crucial to eCommerce success because it’s where you’re going to convert your traffic into sales!
- Update it often: If your site isn’t up-to-date, then that means there could be a big disconnect between what people want and need when they land on the page (and all of this can reflect in Google rankings). If someone lands on an outdated or poorly designed site , they’ll bounce off right away — which will hurt conversions . You have one shot with web visitors so take advantage of every opportunity possible. That being said…
- SEO: Doing thorough keyword research and optimizing your online assets correctly can help boost search engine rankings so more people see them when searching for products similar to yours (which means more traffic equals higher conversion rates). If lands on an unoptimized page,
- Paid marketing: Since there are so many eCommerce companies out there, it’s essential that you have a strong paid marketing strategy in place — after all, this is how most businesses get found online! You can’t rely on organic traffic alone so make sure the money you invest into digital channels pays off .
- Social Media: Everyone wants more social media followers , but having them doesn’t mean anything if they aren’t converting into sales or leads . Social media has become an integral part of modern day business and shouldn’t be ignored when trying to boost conversions. This means producing content that people want to see (and engage with) while also sharing it across platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest.
- Design for mobile: If your website isn’t mobile-friendly , then you’re going to lose a lot of customers — and that will hurt conversions. Mobile devices are the most popular way people access the internet, which is why it’s essential your site looks great no matter what device someone uses when trying to navigate through it.
- eMail Marketing: These days, email marketing can be even more important than Facebook ads in some cases because this digital marketing strategy allows companies to stay in contact with existing/past customers while also attracting new ones . For instance, sending regular emails about discounts or free shipping might incentivize them enough to make a purchase!
- Proper analytics: Without using the proper tools, it’s going to be difficult for companies to track their digital marketing performance — which will hurt conversions. These days, having a strong conversion rate is crucial because this number shows how many people buy something after they land on a page .
- eCommerce consulting should be used by all companies wanting to succeed in the eCommerce competitive landscape as we use a variety of different digital marketing strategies that start with the website being built correctly along with keywords being correctly along with paid channels paying off
- We hope this list has helped convince why using an e consultant should be considered by all companies wanting to succeed in the eCommerce competitive landscape!